Friday 7 July 2017

war journal

Dear Diary
In 28 Jul 1914


In the world war 1


CHAPTER ONE


Getting ready to leave


I started picking up some gear and my Back aches. I made some muffins And I picked them up I bring some sandwiches with eggs and bacon.A mag Some coffee And some bread.


CHAPTER two


On the ship


I walked onto the ship. Then I sit down on a seat. On the way there I see some people get sick. The puke bunched against my feet. It took as 5 days to get there.


CHAPTER 3


On the rowboat


I get off the ship and into a rowboat I start rowing to shore But I start hearing gunshots I see boats
start get holes in them And in some people start
Swimming to our boat asking for help.


CHAPTER 4


The front lines


I feel the blood thrown at my face. Then I get off into a rowboat. I start hearing gunfighters and people screaming. thin I see the Stretcher bearers run up to the screaming people. Then I shot a Turkish sniper in the head.


CHAPTER 5


wrong place


Bat then we found out that we was at the wrong place and then I got shot a Stretcher bearer pet me up I got carried me back to the ship. I  woke up at the hospital and I went home with a stitch it Ended in 11 Nov 1918

6 comments:

  1. Hi Alex,
    Nice Writing, It really is a nice story,
    Keep up the great Learning, Joseph - St Pius X School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Alex,
    Great story, although there are a few spelling and punctuation errors. It makes me think of a book that I have only it's about world war two. Have you heard of a tool called Wir-Q?
    from Thomas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. and no i have not heard Wir-Q

      Delete
  3. Hi Alex
    I really like your blog post about World War 1. I like how you made a little diary entry about the war because you added different days and you explained a little about how it would be like. I remember when I had to learn about the war, it was really fun because we were able to make food and trenches and eat the food, We also had a water fight at the end which was really fun. As I was reading I saw a few spelling errors and punctuation that was missing, maybe you could fix that up. How did you feel when learning about World war 1?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.